Friday, March 8, 2013

Another new hair flower!

We finally have a white hair flower! This daisy is a perfect hair accessory for both casual and dressy attire! 
Super cute! 


More new items coming soon! Soon as I can get them modeled, that is!
Oh, yeah, and I also added a new tab at the top of the blog under the banner image. The tab being 
so it'll be easier for everyone to see the most recent new items in case they missed the post on it!


See this awesome flower in the All Products tab for details! Let me know what you think about it! (:
(I can see the people viewing it who don't leave a comment... >.> tsk tsk...) 
;)

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I just located your blog and wished to let you know that I have certainly loved reading your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be subscribing to your feed and I really hope you are writing again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading them and subscribers are most welcomed! (:

      Delete
  2. That flower is so pretty! I love how it goes so well with jean and the dressed up style

    ReplyDelete