Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Modeled

Sorry I haven't posted the past two or so weeks. Here is a picture of the Lace hair flower (Queen Ann by name) being modeled!



Especially cute on young girls! (Like my four year old model above.) ;) 
Lately I've also been working on some new products..not just hair flowers...something..new.. :D I hope to have them up very soon so do keep checking back, and let me know what you think! I always love to hear from ya'll! Any impute and ideas are appreciated as well so don't be shy in letting me know what you might like to see on here! 

ALSO, I know a few months back I mentioned having a giveaway on here..I plan on doing that fairly soon as well once I can get it all set up so be sure to spread the word about it and keep watching my blog for the contest announcement! 

2 comments: