Sunday, November 25, 2012

The winner!!!!!!!!!

Hey!
   Sorry for the wait on this post for the winner of the photo contest. Was waiting on getting a few details fixed and that took some extra days. Anyway...first off, I just wanted to thank each one of you for participating in the contest! It really made me happy to see all the willing participants. There were so many great, creative pictures it was super hard choosing to vote for only one! So congratulations to all of you who put forth the effort to enter an awesome picture! Okay...soo...ehem..the winner is...picture #5!!!!




Congratulations, Grace!!! =)


Below is a little interview she filled out! :)

 1.) Tell us a little about yourself! 
 Hey I'm Grace and I'm from Pennsylvania, which is located on the eastern side of the United Sates, in AMERICA (thats NORTH NOT SOUTH)  which rest between the pacific and atlantic ocean.. which I hope you all know is part of our planet earth. I'm 15 years old  and am a student in the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School. A few things I enjoy is hair-styling,traveling, running, talking with my friend Olivia ;) ;), hanging out with all my friends,soccer and volleyball and Still Waters Camp.. to name a few. :P Most importantly I am a Message believer who loves God.


2.) Who or what influenced you to wear your first hair flower?

Hair flowers started showing up everywhere in stores and I really liked the looks of them. Soooo, I had to get one of mine own. (that's usually how it works lol)

3.) What was the first hair flower you ever wore (if you remember)?

No clue

4.) How long have you been wearing hair flowers?

  For years... Not exactly sure when I started wearing them. 

5.) What makes the hair flower you wore in your picture entry your favorite? 

Since it's silver it goes with a lot of outfits and I love the glitter on it. xD

6.) How many hair flowers do you own?

At least 15...

7.) What is your favorite hair flower bloomsofglory currently supplies? Why?

"Kayla" is one of my favs. It's so trendy and I love the shabby look. The flower "Truth" I'd have to say is a tie though because I love the brightness and summery look. (: 

8.) Have you participated in a blog contest before? If so, how many?

No, this was my first.

9.) Is there anything else you would like to say to the viewers of this blog and/or anything else you would like to share with us?


Thanks for the votes.  
All the other contestant's flowers were awesome!!



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment